Picture taken out truck window, driving up the canyon road.

Fall of 2009.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

If you're lucky or persistent...

There is a sad reality in our national "mainstream" media today.  They lean so far left that they have abdicated their role as fact-checkers or reporters of truth.  The people who only listen or watch their broadcasts are sadly uninformed or purposely misinformed about reality.  One can use other resources to find information, but it requires making an effort--many don't bother.  

According to the media, only white people can be racist or commit hate crimes.  And those who are classified as "white" could change depending on the view of the media.   It's a warped view.

The media is encouraging the dumbing-down of information.  I'm seriously worried about the condition of our gene pool--it seems to be getting very shallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Taught for 28 years. Although I taught 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades, 6th was my favorite and I spent 18 years working with 11 and 12-year-olds. For almost 8 years before that, I worked as an office manager for a college Dean and Professor who was one of the most intelligent men I've ever met. Good, thoughtful people are everywhere and sometimes ideas and information need to be shared.